Translate this page

Monday, May 5, 2014

Reviewing my life


Reviewing My Life

My greatest satisfaction in helping others cope
Helps me explore the meaning of my life.
This will continue for a long time, I hope
With help from my wonderful loving wife.

I’ve spent  years on a faculty helping others
A few have stayed in touch with me
And, of course there are my younger brothers
Who help me remember that Me is We.

While I have not been spiritual through the years
I have developed a strong use of meditation
I travel through life with very few fears;
Although I don’t believe in reincarnation.

In the mornings when I read the Newspaper things
And turn on the TV to hear what’s going on
I worry about the behavior of us human beings
Because who wants to live forever is my song



.

No comments:

Post a Comment