Thursday, May 15, 2014
Life Review Questions
Life Review Questions 
1. What have you learned about your life of life in general? From what you have learned, what do you think will be helpful to others?
2. How would you respond to the question, what is the meaning of life (or what is the meaning of your life?) Have your thoughts about the meaning of life changed since you retired?
3. Looking back on your life now, do you wish you had dune anything differently? If so, what? What are you the happiest about having done, or most proud of?
4. From your perspective now, what do you think matters most (or should matter most) in life. (Or matters most to you?) What if anything, once seemed important to you but know longer seems so important?
5. Are you more spiritual since you retired?
6. What would you say are the best things in life?
7. What do you believe are the most important aspects of your relationships with other people? (Especially those you feel closest to)?
8. To what extent do you care about what other people think about you?
9. How would you like to be remembered after you die?
10. If you could live for many more years, what would you most like to do with all of that time?
11. What is your view of humankind these days?
12. What have been the most satisfying or fulfilling experiences in your life?