Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Does Wisdom Come with Aging
Does Wisdom Come with Aging: Some Questions
1. What have you learned about your life or life in general? From what have you learned, what do you think might be helpful to others?
2. How would you respond to the question, what is the meaning of life (or what is the meaning of your life?) Have your thoughts about the meaning of life changed since you retired?
3. Looking back on your life now, do you wish you had done anything differently? If so what? What are you the happiest about having done, or most proud of?
4. From your perspective now, what do you think matters most (or should matter most) in life? (Or what matters most to you?) What, if anything, once seemed important to you but no longer seems so important?
5. Are you more spiritual since you retired?
6. What would you say are the best and worst things in life?
7. What do you think are the most important aspects of your relationships with other people (especially those who you feel closest to)?
8. To what extent do you care about what other people think about you?
9. How would you like to be remembered after you die?
10. If you could live for many more years, what would you most like to do with all of that time?
11. What is your view of human kind these days?
12. What have been the most gratifying or fulfilling experiences in your life?
13. Is there anything else you would like to add?
If you have some one you like to be with, show them these questions and have a discussion. Good Luck!