Sunday, March 2, 2014
The following questions are good tools to examining your attitude toward Aging and Ageism. For more information, go to that journal. Cited below
· What would you do life different if you had life to live over again?
· What period of your life do you think about most frequently?
· How do you feel about that period of your life?
· How do you feel about your parents?
· How do you feel about your childhood?
· How do you feel about your adolescence?
· How do you feel about your young adulthood?
· How do you feel about your married life?
· How do you feel about your work experience
· How do you feel about the way you raised your children?
· What do you regret most about your life/
· What has been the most satisfying thing about your life?
· What is your philosophy of life?
· What is your advice to me?
“This practical fight against ageism was conducted over a period of ten years, yielding harvest of stories of changing perspectives of old and young age