Translate this page

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Feelings About Work & Retirement


Work and Retirement For You

Which of these statements best represent your feelings. This survey is for your own discussion purposes. Find someone you can feel comfortable with and share ideas back and forth

1.  I am proud of my accomplishments during my work life.
2.  Looking back on my work life I feel that I have reached               the goals I set from myself.
3.  Over the years, I have been able to keep my perspective                    on the need to my community and society.
4.   I have a tendency to strive for perfection.
5.   While my work is important, I also enjoy volunteering in
          The community.
6.  I like retirement because it gives me freedom to pursue                    my own interests.
7.  I like retirement because I can spend more time with
          my family.
8.  I like retirement and have more control over my own life.
     9.  I like retirement because I have no boss
   10.  I like retirement because I have more time to travel
                 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment