Translate this page

Friday, November 9, 2012

Let The Journey Begin


Hooray!!!

         I have been invited to display three of my acrylic paintings at the Anonymous Art Show  

         I have three paintings that are small; eight inches by eight inches.  If sold they will cost  $100.oo with half of the money going to North Vancouver Community Arts Council, which will help support their many valuable community programs, projects and events. But the rest of the money will be for me.  If you would like more information about them go to http://nvartscouncil.ca 
         Over the past several years I have learned a lot about painting art from my wife Elizabeth who has just graduated from Kwantlen with Bachelor of Fine Arts. 
         There are several hundred persons who have been invited, each with up to three paintings.  So, it’s just exciting and even it I don’t sell anything, it’s a new beginning.  Remember the old saying “Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  And of course if I do sell something I will come to my blog and tell the story around the world, 

No comments:

Post a Comment