Wednesday, November 23, 2011
This material was discovered and printed by one of the most outstanding gerontologists, Dr. Erdman Palmore[i]
· You’ve reached old age when all you exercise is caution
· On the front: Nobody should call you an old codger
· Inside: A sexy old codger would be more accurate
· There’s a similarity between babies and old men—both fall asleep over there bottles
· We don’t count an man’s years until he has nothing else to count
· An old maid is a woman who has missed the opportunity for getting divorced.
· Old lady to a friend: “ I had a lot of trouble last night. A man kept banging on my door.
· Friend: “Why didn’t you open it?”
· Answer: “What and let him out?”
· Time may be a great healer, but he certainly is no beauty specialist
· One man asks another, “What did she have done?” Answer: “I don’t know but whatever it was, I sure was wrinkled.
· A man is only as old as the woman he feels.
· Birthday card front: The trouble with being our age, by the time our ship comes in….. Inside: our piers are collapsed.
· The secret of living to be a 100 becomes less attractive as you get older
· At a certain age some people’s minds close up: they live on an old intellectual fat.
· An old man approached his doctor and said: “I’m slowly going nuts over women, I there any way I can speed it up?
· A gerontologist was lecturing about aging processes: “There are three signs of aging: First there is memory…(pause)…and I’ve forgotten the other two.
· Old age is an incurable disease
· Old man: “Why don’t you tell me when you’re having an orgasm? Wife: “ I would but you’re never there.”