This morning I taught my last Introductory Psychology 1100 Class. This coming Monday I will be teaching my last class at the University.
2. I do not feel that other people need me.
3. I feel as though I have made a difference to many people.
4. I do not volunteer to work for charity.
5. I think that I will be remembered for a long time after I die.
6. I believe that society cannot be responsible for providing food and shelter for all homeless people.
7. Others would say that I have made unique contributions to society.
8. I have important skills that I try to teach others.
9. I feel that I have done nothing that will survive after I die.
10.In general, my actions do not have a positive effect on others.
11. I feel as though I have done nothing of worth to contribute to others.
12. I have made many commitments to many different kinds of people, groups, and activities in my life.
13. I have a responsibility to improve the neighborhood in which I live.